About Alameda Municipal Power (AMP) Sponsorships
AMP's commitment to service goes beyond supplying reliable electricity to its customers. Through thoughtful community sponsorships, AMP strives to enhance the quality of life of all who live in the City of Alameda.
What We Look For
To qualify for a sponsorshop, the organization must be located within the city of Alameda.
We look for organizations that support programs and issues that align with AMP’s strategic goals and initiatives, which are:
- Economic Development
- Quality of Life
We invite sponsorship requests from community organizations that wish to conduct a campaign that will support the general public and/or business community of the City of Alameda.
What We Will Not Support
- Donations of AMP electric service for which a fee is normally charged.
- Individuals or individual endeavors
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, or national origin
- Organizations whose services are not provided in AMP’s service territory
- Political campaigns/parties including political or individual lobbying activities
- Religious organizations
How to Apply
AMP always looks forward to providing community changing sponsorships. If you are interested in pursuing a community sponsorship please download the application (PDF) and submit the completed form to:
Alameda Municipal Power
Customer Resource Division
2000 Grand Street
Alameda, CA 94501