All equipment must be new. Used or rebuilt equipment is not eligible. Higher priority will be given to lighting retrofit projects that include all light fixtures in a customer’s property. Partial lighting retrofits are discouraged
Fluorescent To LED
- LED HIBAY fixtures (interior and exterior) may require by Title 24 code to have photo-control, vacancy controls and/or dimming controls.
- All screw-in LED lamps must be on the Energy Star qualified product listed.
- All LED fixtures must be Design Lights Consortium [DLC] listed and only the premium fixtures listed in the [linear ambient, high-bay/low-bay, or exterior parking garage] product category will qualify for the lighting rebate. Visit designlights.org/search.
Standard LED To Premium LED Fixture
- Provide specifications of the existing LED lamps or fixtures.
- Existing LED lamps or fixtures must be part of DLC – standard list.
- New LED fixtures must be part of the DLC premium product list.
- TLED T8 tubes for Type A and B installations do not qualify for a rebate even if listed on the Energy Star website or Design Lights Consortium List.
- TLED T8 tubes for Type C installation do qualify for this rebate. LED drives must be UL listed. All TLED T8 lamps must be DLC – standard listed.
LED Exit Signs
- Only new exit signs that replace an incandescent or fluorescent exit sign qualify. Non-electrified (e.g., tritium) and remote exit signs are not eligible.
- New exit signs must meet UL-924 requirements; have an input wattage less than 5 watts, and a 10-year rated life and replacement of defective parts for 5 years from date of purchase.