Alamedans have a voice in the policies and operations of Alameda Municipal Power through the City's Public Utilities Board. Alamedans and other interested parties are encouraged to attend meetings of the Board.
Regular meetings are generally held on the third Monday of each month at 7:00 PM.
Meeting agendas and materials for upcoming meetings are typically posted by 5:00 p.m. a week prior to the meeting.
For more information please contact Hayley Wise at 510-748-3908 or 510-522-7538 (TDD number) email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Public Utilities Board: email@example.com
Meeting topics are subject to change.
|February 25, 2019
- Closed Session: Negotiations Update
- Results of 2018 Residential Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Update on FY19 Capital Improvement Plan
|March 18, 2019
|April 15, 2019
- Budget Workshop
- Rate Adjustments / Power Factor
- 15 kV Pad Mounted Switches
- Low Income Energy Efficiency Program
- SB 1037 Energy Efficiency Report for FY 2018
- Retirement Resolution for Lilly Amargo
- EV Plan
- Transformer Art Policy
- Engineering Design Professional Services
- Special Rates
- Climate Action Plan
- Approve Investment Policy for Fiscal Year 2020
- Approve Budget Policy for Fiscal Year 2020
- Adopt Resolution Establishing Fiscal Year 2020 Budget