Alamedans have a voice in the policies and operations of Alameda Municipal Power through the City's Public Utilities Board. Alamedans and other interested parties are encouraged to attend meetings of the Board.
Regular meetings are generally held on the third Monday of each month at 7:00 PM.
Meeting agendas and materials for upcoming meetings are typically posted by 5:00 p.m. a week prior to the meeting.
For more information please contact Hayley Wise at 510-748-3908 or 510-522-7538 (TDD number) email to: email@example.com.
Contact the Public Utilities Board: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting topics are subject to change.
|September 17, 2018
- Rules and Regulations Updates/Engineering Fees Updates
- SF6 Breaker Purchase @ Cartwright
- Interconnection Agreement/Battery Storage
- FY 2018 Sponsorship
- Environmental Reports
- Low Carbon Fuel Standards
- Proclamation for Redding Fire Responders
- Amend Agreement with Smart Energy Systems
- Wildfire Mitigation Plan
|October 15, 2018
- Closed Session: Anticipated Litigation
- Rules and Regulations Updates/Engineering Fees
- Feasibility Study - Information Only
- AMP Website Redesign Contract Approval
- Power Factor
|November 5, 2018
- Underground Utility District Program
- Strategic Plan - Draft
- Accept the CAFR
- Strategic Plan - Final
- Low Income Energy Efficiency Program
- Load Forecast
- Integrated Resource Plan
- Morgan Stanley – AMP Investments
- EV Policy Discussion
- Meter Socket Upgrades