EV Alley at the Classic Car Show
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 12 - 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. - Central at Park
AMP is excited to announce its partnership with the Downtown Alameda Business Association (DABA) to dedicate a section of the island’s annual car show to the benefits of owning an electric vehicle.
- Visitors will have the opportunity to:
- View dozens of EVs on the market today.
- Meet with owners of EVs in Alameda to get the details on driving electric.
- Learn how EV chargers work.
Get the latest information on financial incentives from AMP, and state and federal agencies to help lower the cost of owning an EV.
CLASSIC CAR SHOW
In addition to enjoying EV Alley, attendees can view classic cars along Park Street between Encinal Avenue and Buena Vista Avenue – antique roadsters, coupes, hot rods, muscle cars, and family entertainment.
EV Alley Sponsors:
AMP, ChargePoint, Common Networks, Ben Carr State Farm Insurance
Display Your EV
People have a lot of questions about how EVs work, and sharing your experience with your friends and neighbors is one of the best ways to increase EV ownership in Alameda.
We invite you to display your EV in the new EV Alley, which will line part of Central at Park Street. Our goal is to have 30 EVs on display representing a variety of makes, models and styles.
- There is no cost to participate and you will receive a commemorative tee shirt, dash plaque, and goodie bag.
- Parking for registered vehicles will begin at 7:45 a.m. on Oct. 12.
- You must be checked in by 9:15 a.m. or your space will be released to the waitlist.
The show ends at 4 p.m. and we ask that you stay for the duration of the event. You don’t need to remain with your vehicle the entire day.