At a Glance
AMP's Commercial Customized Program is designed to provide rebates to commercial customers who install energy-efficiency equipment that does not qualify for the Commercial Lighting Retrofit Program or the HVAC Rebates Program.
- Examples of energy-efficiency equipment eligible for customized rebates are compressed air systems and server virtualization.
- The rebate is based upon AMP's avoided power generation cost.
Commercial Customized Rebate Rates
|Efficiency Measure Type||Rebate Rate|
|HVAC, Refrigeration, and Computer Systems||$0.11/kWh|
- Applicants must have a valid AMP account and projects must be installed on the account listed on the application form.
- The projects must utilize new, energy-efficient equipment. Used, reconditioned, rebuilt, or restored equipment does not qualify.
- All required applications and project descriptions must be submitted to AMP.
- All projects must have a pre-installation and post-installation inspection by AMP.
- AMP must approve the project before work proceeds.
- AMP reserves the right to withhold funding for projects that do not meet technical requirements upon completion.
- In no case will AMP pay more than 100% of the actual non-taxed cost for the project.
- Applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until funds are exhausted.
- AMP reserves the right to modify or discontinue this program without prior notice at its discretion.
For More Information
For more information on this program, call 510-748-3900 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org