Alamedans have a voice in the policies and operations of Alameda Municipal Power through the City's Public Utilities Board. Alamedans and other interested parties are encouraged to attend meetings of the Board.
Regular meetings are generally held on the third Monday of each month at 7:00 PM.
Meeting agendas and materials for upcoming meetings are typically posted by 5:00 p.m. a week prior to the meeting.
For more information please contact Hayley Wise at 510-748-3908 or 510-522-7538 (TDD number) email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Public Utilities Board: email@example.com
Meeting topics are subject to change.
|April 15, 2019
- Budget Workshop
- Rate Adjustments / Power Factor
- Utility Billing & Software System Assessment Results
|May 20, 2019
- Low Income Energy Efficiency Program
- SB 1037 Energy Efficiency Report for FY 2018
- Retirement Resolution for Lilly Amargo
- EV Plan
- Transformer Art Policy
- 15 kV Pad Mounted Switches
|June 17, 2019
- Engineering Design Professional Services
- Special Rates
- Climate Action Plan
- Approve Investment Policy for Fiscal Year 2020
- Approve Budget Policy for Fiscal Year 2020
- Adopt Resolution Establishing Fiscal Year 2020 Budget
- Integrated Resource Plan CRD
- Review AMP’s Community Sponsorships for Fiscal Year 2019 – Info Only
- Accept 2018 Annual Power Source Disclosure Report
- Public Power Week 2019 – Info Only
- Accept the CAFR
- Reevaluate GHG Reduction Programs w/ Carbon Free Status
- Ratemaking Policy Beyond Fiscal Year 2020
- Meter Socket Upgrades
- Cyber Security Assessment Results