Alamedans have a voice in the policies and operations of Alameda Municipal Power through the City's Public Utilities Board. Alamedans and other interested parties are encouraged to attend meetings of the Board.
Regular meetings are generally held on the third Monday of each month at 7:00 PM.
Meeting agendas and materials for upcoming meetings are typically posted by 5:00 p.m. a week prior to the meeting. Click here for those items.
For more information please contact Robin Ablett at 510-748-3908 or 510-522-7538 (TDD number) mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the Public Utilities Board: email@example.com
PUBLIC UTILITIES BOARD MEETING SCHEDULE
Meeting topics are subject to change.
|January 22, 2018
- Strategic Plan Update and Input Workshop (4-6 pm)
- Ecology Action Contract
- Retirement Reso Colita Hudson
- Load Forecast
- Vehicle Purchase Contract
- Mid-Year Capital Projects Update – Info Only
- PMI Contract Extension
|February 26, 2018
- Morgan Stanley – AMP Investments
- Interconnection Agreement/Battery Storage
- SB 1037
- DataProse Agreement
|March 20, 2018
- Budget Workshop
- FY2019 Rates
- Strategic Plan - Final
- Power Source Disclosure
- Adopt 2019 Budget
- Investment Policy
- Capitalization Policy
- SF 6 Breaker Replacement @ Jenny
- Integrated Resource Plan