Public Utilities Board Special Meeting Agenda - January 27, 2014
1. ROLL CALL
2. SPECIAL PRESENTATION
3. CONSENT CALENDAR
Consent Calendar items are considered routine and will be enacted, approved or adopted by one motion unless a request for removal for discussion or explanation is received from the Board or a member of the public:
4. ORAL COMMUNICATIONS
Members of the public are invited to address the Board on any subject related to the activities of Alameda Municipal Power not otherwise appearing on the Agenda.
5. COUNCIL COMMUNICATIONS
1. Core Values Presentation by Staff
2. Discuss 2014 Focus Areas: Workforce, Advanced Technology, Change Management
3. Governance Options Presentation by City Attorney Janet Kern
7. BOARD COMMUNICATIONS
8. ORAL REPORTS
The notice for this meeting was posted 24 hours in advance in accordance with the Brown Act.
Materials related to an item on this agenda submitted to the City of Alameda Public Utilities Board after distribution of the agenda packet, are available for public inspection in the Service Center at Alameda Municipal Power, 2000 Grand Street, during normal business hours.
NOTE: At the completion of approximately 90 minutes of business, the Chair may call a 5-minute recess.
- Each member of the public who wishes to speak is afforded up to 5 minutes per agenda item, which may be increased or limited by the presiding officer.
- Sign language interpreters will be available on request. Please contact Robin Ablett at 748-3908 or 522-7538 (TDD number) mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours before the meeting to request an interpreter.
- Accessible seating for persons with disability (including those using wheelchairs) is available.
- Minutes of the meeting are available in enlarged print.
- Audiotapes of the meeting are available upon request.
- Please contact Robin Ablett at 748-3908 or 522-7538 (TDD number) mailto:email@example.com at least 72 hours prior to the meeting to request agenda materials in an alternative format, or any other reasonable accommodation that may be necessary to participate in and enjoy the benefits of the meeting.